https aka ms remoteconnect account settings minecraft nintendo switch
Microsoft allows Minecraft players to play on multiple devices, such as the PS4, Switch, and a Windows PC or Mac. They can also play on smartphones Android or iOS with their Microsoft account login. Here are steps for https //aka.ms/remoteconnect account settings ps4 Login
How to Enter Your Minecraft Code Check below step
You will be able to play Minecraft across platforms with your friends if you connect your PS4 (or Playstation 5 or Nintendo Switch) with a Microsoft Live Account.
To play Minecraft on PS4, you don’t need a Microsoft account. However, an optional one is available.
You can crossplay with your PS4 on non-PS4 devices or consoles with the Microsoft account.
You can also transfer Minecraft Store or Marketplace purchases to other devices.
- Click on the below button to sign in with Microsoft. After clicking on it you will see the screen shown below.
- Enter 8 Digital Unique Code
- To link your accounts, log in to your Microsoft Live Account.
- You must use the account details of the Microsoft account that you wish to associate with your PlayStation Network account. This cannot be undone.
- After you have signed in to your Microsoft account successfully, click on Play to go to the Minecraft Game home screen.
- To reach the “Friends” tab, swipe to the right.
- Click “Add a Friend”.
- Enter your Microsoft Gamertags one at a time to find friends.
You can also check here mote details at https://akamsremoteconnect.info/